Shipping & Returns Policy
- If you wish to cancel your order: You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. In the case of a major fault, full refund including postage will be available.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4 will not apply in the following circumstances: In the event that the product has been used to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you. The provisions of this clause 4 do not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note, in the case of issues associated with items of local manufacturers/ suppliers, we may: Return the product to the manufacturer/ supplier or their agent to determine the nature of the problem: or Refer you to the supplier of such items for assistance or refund/ exchange authorisation.
Almost all the items contain local manufacturers names, addresses and the telephone numbers. Should any manufacturers information not be available, we shall happily provide it to you upon request. This policy does not limit your rights as customer.